Calcium Carbonate Type:
Heavy Calcium Carbonate | ground calcium carbonate | coarse whiting | GCC PowderLight calcium carbonate | precipitated calcium carbonate | special calcium carbonate
Activated calcium carbonate |
Calcium Carbonate Application (Usage)
1. It is used to produce anhydrous calcium chloride (CaCl2), which is an auxiliary raw material for the production of sodium dichromate. The main raw material for glass and cement production. In addition, it is also used in building materials and poultry feed.
2. Used as filler in plastics, paint putties, paints, plywood and paint
3. Used as a filler for wire insulation, rubber molded products, and filler for asphalt linoleum
4. Light calcium carbonate (precipitated calcium carbonate) can be used as a filler in the rubber, plastics, paper, paint and ink industries. Widely used in the production of organic synthesis, metallurgy, glass and asbestos
5. Activated calcium carbonate is used as a filler for rubber, which can make the rubber bright and bright, has high elongation, high tensile strength and good wear resistance. It is also used as a filler for industrial leather, wire, polyvinyl chloride, paint, ink and paper. The finished product has a certain tensile strength and a smooth appearance. When making microporous rubber, it can make it foam evenly
What's Calcium carbonate?
Calcium carbonate is an inorganic compound commonly known as: limestone, limestone, stone powder, marble, and the like. The main component: calcite, the chemical formula is CaCO3, neutral, basically insoluble in water, soluble in hydrochloric acid. It is a common substance on the earth and exists in rocks such as vermiculite, calcite, chalk, limestone, marble, travertine, etc. It is also the main component of animal bones or shells. Calcium carbonate is an important building material and is widely used in industry.
How to find calcium carbonate Suppliers and Manufacturers
Hebei Chuangsen Technology Co., Ltf is the only manufacturer of calcium carbonate in Hebei. It has been engaged in calcium carbonate production for 20 years. We are a truly strong manufacturer and SGS field certified manufacturer, if you need more production of calcium carbonate. Information, please E-mail to us
Specifications of Calcium Carbonate
CAS No.: 471-34-1
Molecular Weight: 100.09
Chemical Formula: CaCO3
Synonyms: Carbonic acid calcium salt; calcite; aragonite; limestone
Appearance: Odorless, hygroscopic white crystal or powder
Melting point, ° C: 825 (decomposition)
Density (20°C), g/cm3: 2.7~2.9
Calcium Carbonate for pipe
CaCO3 content (Dry basis), % ≥
Moisture content, % ≤
Settling value,ml/g ≥
Top Cut, μm ≤
Average Grain(D50),μm ≤
Residues 45μm,% ≤
Whiteness ,% ≥
Absorption oil Number (DOP), ml/100g
Calcium Carbonate Characteristic
1.Identical grain size ,low oil absorption value.
2.To reduce the cost of products ; to make products have good foamed effect.
3.To enhance hardness,rigidity,size stability ,fire-retardantness,glossiness of products.
4.In rigid PVC products, it can accelerate gelation, enhance cold impact strength, eliminate plate out, and improve surface gloss.