Expanded Perlite'Construction industry
Filter AIDS and fillers,Agriculture, forestry and gardening,Machinery, metallurgy, hydropower, light industry
Classification: Perlite Flake, Expanded Perlite.
Specification: 4-8mm,3-6mm,2-4mm,1-3mm, 40-80mesh etc
CS Perlite Features
1. Soil structure is improved due to the near ideal air-water relationship that is developed in the growing media.
2. The air holding capacity of the soil is increased and adequate drainage is assured.
3. Over watering and under watering losses are reduced due to the surface structure of the particle that retains 3 or 4 times its weight in water without penetrating the particle. Excess water will drain off.
4. Cracking and crusting of soil surface is reduced or prevented.
5. Soil compaction is prevented.
6. A more even distribution of the root system is made possible throughout the entire growing media.
7. Horticultural Perlite is easy to handle, does not require sterilization and mixes may be accurately duplicated due to consistent perlite quality.
8. Uniform growing and propagating media are insured regardless of season or location.
Perlite insulation is used in high temperature applications in the steel and foundry
industries such as ladle topping, hot topping and risering, in topping compounds, in
exothermic and insulating shapes, as a cushioning agent, in molding sand and in the
manufacture of refractory blocks and bricks.
Agriculture perlite application
- Horticultural perlite provides more constant moisture status around the roots at all times irrespective of the stage of root growth.
- Perlite ensures more even watering throughout the grwoing area.
- Thera is less probability of over-watering with horticutlural perlite.
- Perlite culture avoids wasting of water and nutrients.
- The use of perlite eliminates the need to grade growing floors accurately.
- Construction Applications
Perlite Physical Properties:
80-120kgsm3(as per customer's demands)
0.021-0.054 w/m °C
white color , granular
Perlite Size Specifications:
20-30, 20-40, 30-50, 50-70, 70-90, 90-120 mesh
1-3mm, 2-4mm, 3-6mm, 4-8mm, 150mesh, 200mesh, 325mesh or according to your need
Perlite Filter Aid
GK-110 thick, medium, thin, extra thin