High Quality Perlite Expansion Furnace for Perlite Ore, Perlite for Concrete Block Insulation
As an environmentally friendly new type of inorganic lightweight insulation material, expanded perlite has excellent performances of light weight, heat preservation, heat insulation and fire resistance. It also has high flame retardation, high strength, low water absorption, easy compatibility and long service life
The product is selected from the special size of ore sand, preheated by the preheating furnace, and then sent to the muffle tube furnace for heating by the conveyor. The surface of the product is melted by precise control of the temperature and raw material vacancy time. Closed, irregular spherical particles, internal porous cavity structure, surface vitrification closed, smooth gloss, very stable physical and chemical properties, this product can be used as lightweight aggregate in the new building materials industry.
As part of the lightweight refractory industry As an alternative to glass micro-beads in the emulsion explosives industry, it has extremely broad application prospects and can be widely used in many fields such as construction industry, agriculture, building materials, chemicals, smelting, light industry and so on. The production process emits 30 mg of dust per cubic meter and does not emit any toxic gases and harmful substances. The product can also be used to grow flowers and effectively improve soil moisture.
The construction industry has also accelerated the pace of development. Various industrial and civil buildings have grown in a geometric manner, and the market demand for expanded perlite is considerable.
In addition to the promotion of energy-saving and environmentally friendly materials in the country, puffed perlite as a new type of environmentally friendly building materials has become a government promotion product in many provinces and cities. In the near future, puffed perlite mortar will inevitably replace traditional building mortar and become an essential product in the construction industry. In addition, the production of expanded perlite has the advantages of small investment, quick effect, energy saving and environmental protection, and high labor productivity. It is very suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises and PCS people to invest and set up factories.
According to the scale economy, market demand, investment amount and the actual operation experience of many domestic manufacturers, according to customer requirements, the products in the range of 30-120 mesh can be adjusted and produced by themselves.
Expanded Perlite Features:
- Low Bulk Density
- High Heat Resistance
- Low Sound Transmission
- High Surface Area
- Low Thermal Conductivity
- Chemical Inertness
The production process of expanded perlite includes two key processes of preheating and expansion.
(1) Preheating: According to the difference of origin and grain size, after the pearlite ore is preheated for 2-8 minutes at a temperature of 650-800 °C, the water content will reach the expansion requirement.
(2) Expansion: The pre-heated ore is evenly sprinkled onto the flame at a temperature of 1100-1200 °C through the feeding device. The ore will be heated rapidly and rapidly expand to 10-30 times the original volume. The expanded perlite The particles are white or light gray and contain a honeycomb structure inside.
(3) The expanded perlite enters the collection bin with the high-temperature gas separated by the cyclone separator, and the high-temperature gas containing a small amount of fine dust is discharged to the atmosphere by the bag dust removal device.
|Fuel gas power||600-1000KW|
|Coal gas consumption||200NM3/h|
|Heating type||direc theating|
Main components and functions of the equipment
1. Preheating furnace: remove the moisture in the ore and heat the ore to more than 200 degrees.
2. Bucket elevator: Lift the heated ore directly to the top of the main furnace.
3. Coal-pulverized dusting machine: The raw coal is turned into 80-120 mesh powder by the crushing process and sent to the furnace to achieve complete combustion.
4. Expansion furnace: The expansion operation is carried out on the perlite ore after the heat.
5, water cooling system: for high temperature finished products to cool down.
6. Worm separator: The separated expanded perlite products are sent to the silo by air.
7. Dust collector: The dusty exhaust gas is purified and discharged to the standard.
- Sub-floor heating insulation
- Lightweight plaster aggregate
- Roofing shakes
- Ceiling tiles
- Tile, mortars & grouts
- Chimney flu relining
- Insulating Refractories
- Ultra-fine bubble filler
- Waste water treatment
Perlite Expansion Plant Site and Field Installation in Dubai: