Lianyi Asphalt reinforcement fiberglass geogrids are designed specifically as an interlayer for asphalt reinforcement. Our fiberglass geogrid systems work to enhance pavement life and performance while helping to reduce maintenance costs
Fiberglass geogrid is a composite product meaning that the geogrid is bonded to a non-woven geotextile. It provides moisture proofing and water resistance benefits while creating a strong bond of the asphalt layers over the tack coat surface. This bond ensures that the reinforcing geogrid is in a position to effectively accept and distribute tensile stresses.
- Suitable for all types of asphalt mixes.
- Minimizes both thermal and stress related reflective cracking.
- Reduces pavement rutting under high ambient temperatures and intense wheel loads.
- Increases the fatigue life of pavements with weak foundations.
- Extends pavement life.
- Provides cost benefits by increasing pavement life cycle.
- Fast, easy installation and recyclable.
- Reduces overlay thickness to a minimum of 50 mm.
- Airport runways, taxiways, roads, bridges, parking lots, jointed concrete highways to control reflective cracking.
- High traffic pavement to control of rutting.
- New highway construction, and other road maintenance/repair jobs to improve pavement life.
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||UNIT||MINIMUM AVERAGE|
|Mass per Unit Area(Typical)||ASTM D-5261||oz/yd2(g/m2)||10.3(350)|
| Aperture Size (Grid) |
|Percent Open Aera (Grid only)||COE Method||%||70+|
|Wide Width Tensile Strength1 @ Ultimate (MD/TD)||ASTM D-6637||lb/ft (kN/m)||3426/3426 (50/50)|
|Elongation at Break (Typical)||ASTM D-6637||%||<3|
|Roll Dimensions (Max.Width×Length)||-||ft(m)|
|Roll Area||-||yd2 (m2)||236.1 (220)|
|Roll Weight (Gross)||-||lb (kg)||190 (86)|
NOTES: 1: ALL values stated here are Minmum Average Roll Values and based on a 95% confidence level unless otherwise \
noted.(MD-Machine Direction; TD-Transverse Direction, also called Cross Machine Direction